Pig Ear Drums for Dogs
Pig Ear Drums are a great alternative to the long, thin pig ears. Rich in protein, these pig ear dog treats are nutritious treats made from pigs raised with zero added hormones, steroids or antibiotics. As a natural source of chondroitin, pig ear drums help promote better joint health so your dog can continue being strong and active.
These all-natural treats also help keep your dog's teeth clean by reducing plaque and tartar buildup.
- All-natural pet treat made from pigs with zero added hormones, steroids, preservatives, antibiotics or chemicals
- A great alternative to rawhide
- Uniquely shaped treat that's easy to chew on and safe to digest
- Contains a generous amount of chondroitin, which helps support joint function
- Helps keep your dog's teeth clean and promotes better oral health
Feeding Instructions: Should be given in moderation and should not make up a majority of your pet's diet.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Origin: South America
Safety Warning: Please supervise your pet when giving any treat or chew toy. Remove any small or broken pieces to prevent a chocking hazard. Please be mindful of your dog's age and health when selecting chews, treats or any other products. Not for human consumption.
Our pig ear drums come from Free-Range, Grass-Fed South American Swine.
No hormones are ever used on the pigs, and chemicals or additives are every used to produce our pig ears.
From South America.
A 100% pork treat thats at least 80% protein..
Great For Teeth
Along with a dogs natural chewing action helps eliminate plaque and tartar.