Product added to cart
Goodchews Himalayan Chews for Dogs
As low as $8.95
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The Healthy, Safe Alternative for Dogs Who Love to Chew
Dogs with a strong drive to chew are going to find the Himalayan Dog Chew a real treat. So much safer than other popular chews that can be dangerous to your dog's digestion, like deer antlers, rawhide, bones and plastic or rubber.
A Yummy Cheese Treat in a Long Lasting Hard Chewable Stick
Himalayan Dog Chews are made using a centuries old Nepalese recipe of yak milk, cow milk, lime juice and salt. They are completely natural and entirely safe to consume. No preservatives and gluten and grain-free.
No Strange Smells and Your Dog Won't Leave a Mess
Rawhide and treats like pig ears and bones have a strong odor that many people find unbearable. Himalayan Dog Chews aren't made from animal skin or bone, so there is none of that. And they are so tasty, your dog won't leave a big smelly mess for you to clean up.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Dogs adore yak treats because they taste so great - you'll love them because they're so healthy and long lasting. But if for some reason your dog doesn't love the flavor of these snacks, your purchase is covered by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Order Your Own Himalayan Dog Chews Today and Discover the Tasty Secret Nepalese Have Known for Centuries.
What to do with the small end pieces
- 1. After your dog enjoys the chew, take the smaller piece(s) away.
- 2. Put the piece(s) in the microwave on high for about 45 seconds and let cool for about 2 minutes
- 3. Once the cheese has puffed up and cooled, give it to your dog.
- Small: For dogs under 15 lbs
- Medium: For dogs under 35 lbs
- Large: For dogs under 55 lbs
- X-Large: For dogs under 75 lbs
- XX-Large: For dogs under 95 lbs
- Jumbo: For dogs 95 lbs +
Ingredients: Yak Milk, Lime Juice, Salt
- Crude Protein (Min): 67.6%
- Crude Fiber (Max): 0.0%
- Crude Fat (Min): 0.9%
- Moisture (Max): 9.0%
- Ash (Max): 6.1%
Safety Information: Please supervise your dog with any chew toy or treat. Depending on your dog's chewing habits, similar to bones, these treats may break or splinter into smaller pieces and may present a choking hazard.